See Who Is Endorsing John Rogers
- International Union of Operating Engineers.
- Northshore Federation of AFL-CIO
- Plumbers Union Local 55
- Western Lake County Fraternal Order of Police Lodge116
- Kenny Yuko, Ohio State Senator
- Lorraine Fende, Lake County Treasurer
- Maureen Kelly, Lake County Clerk of Courts
- Timothy Manross Mayor, Fairport Harbor
- Christopher W. Conley, Mayor, Grand River Village
- Deborah Neale, Mayor & Safety Director Lakeline Village
- David Eva, Mayor & Safety Director, Mentor on the Lake
- Paul Hach Jr. President, Painesville City Council
- Matt Donovan, Vice President, Mentor City Council
- John Krueger, Mentor City Council
- Ray Kirchner, Mentor City Council
- Jim Lunder, Vice President, Mentor on the Lake City Council
- Kevin Bittner, Mentor on the Lake City Council
*Watch for additional updates.
"I have proudly served with our Honorable State Representative John Rogers down at the Statehouse. Considered by many as one of the hardest working legislators in the Ohio General Assembly, his passion and strong work ethic has benefited not only those living in his House District, but every Ohioan, as well. I was proud to ENDORSE JOHN ROGERS for Lake County Commissioner, and respectfully ask you to cast your vote him this November 3rd!"